Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fall Family Photos, Some of my Favorites!









The colors of the fall are so enchanting. I love to see the changes everyday.

I got a chance to photograph some great families this beautiful fall, not only are they great models but so good friends.

Tips for Great Family Photos - Wear similar color clothes, they don't have to match exactly, it's a good idea to stay away from really bright colors or clothes with logos. Feed babies and husbands prior to the shoot and come with a positive attitude.

1 comment:

Esther Loewen said...

Hey I just wrote a note, not sure if you got it. I said how I love your pictures so much! I am Clare's sister, next in line up! I also said that you should come to the Friesen gathering on Dec. 7 at the arena in Rosenort and we can meet. Your grandme Dueck is hosting. I also am a phographer but not a professional like you... you could teach me lots of things. I posted a bunch of fall shots on facebook..... you could check those out! Love you, Auntie Esther